Tuesday, February 7, 2012

10 for Tuesday

The weeks 10 random thoughts...

1) I've been working on a blog for a few days now about "my story". Actually it's titled "My Totem".  It will all be explained when I post it. But I am working really hard on it and hope to have it perfected in a day or two.

2)  It snowed today. We've gone all winter with very little snow. As compared to last winter when we were hit with blizzards and snowed in for days. I kinda miss a good snow. I say that now. And I may change my mind if it ever happens.

3)  The pup has been whimpering and whining for 3 days now. It concerns me. I want to think she's got a belly ache.  She got a little too much people food, which we normally don't give her. But occasionally give her meat to help her gain weight and help her fur. Maybe not so much in such a short amount of time from now on.

4)  It upsets me when the dog whimpers. It's like a baby cry.  And I don't know what to do to help her. :(

5)  The photo shoots have been few and far between lately. But that's okay. It's either too cold or rainy or something. Another reason I would like to see some snow. I need to do a snow shoot.

6)  GRAPHIC....squeamish....don't read!!!  I've been seeing the doc for some female issues that have been bothering me for quite some time now.  The hysterectomy I had years ago left me with one ovary. Which, i think is covered in cysts again. AND I think they're bursting. I've been in a lot of pain.  Ultrasound scheduled for next week. Hopefully I'll get some answers.

7) I am officially almost finished with my photography classes. I have one class left, then two final project/shoots. I'm really excited to get these done and finally have my certificate in hand.

8)  Is it sad it's not even 8 pm and I could seriously go to bed?

9)  My hubby finally sent for information to see if he qualifies for a PTSD service/therapy dog. :) I'll keep ya posted.

10)  I can't think anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment