Thursday, March 1, 2012

Famous Quotes of the Week

Quotes that may not be famous yet...but they should be.

"Sheesh Mom....grow some ovaries!!" - my 16 year old daughter

"Ay. Ay. Ay. Ay" (as said in the tone of the seagulls on Finding Nemo) - my 16 year old daughter and her two 16 year old friends on a car ride home.

"Mine. Mine. mine. mine." - the soldier working gate guard duty after hearing previous quote and spoken in the same tone of the seagulls on Finding Nemo

"Mrs. Shackelford, thanks for what you do." - one of the students where I work  :)

"I think I've seen that movie" - me, after hearing the teenage girls conversation about a movie showing teenagers trying to decide what movie to watch.

"I went to the commissary, but I just got the necessities." - my hubby, after purchasing Coca-cola and milk. My world is complete. :)

"I think you're in a better place now than you were a few months ago." - my counsellor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment