Sunday, September 18, 2011

I should be sleeping in

It's 8 am on a Sunday and I'm awake. ARGH! I'm blaming the dog today. I actually blame the dog everyday for this. I really should go back to sleep though. It's Sunday for crying out loud. The day of lazy mornings, late wake ups, breakfast in bed. Well, I get none of that today. I do have the rain though. I'm laying in bed listening to the rain. Which, all in itself, is amazing!
I also have allergies going on. Possibly a cold. Possibly a sinus infection.  I'm too tired to self diagnose this morning. It's been going on for a few days. And just keeps getting worse. It's been so cold lately. And now it's supposed to be back up in the 80's. Thanks Mother Nature for the opportunity to hack and cough and breathe through my mouth because my nose is so congested not even something microscopic size is fitting through that airway. Maybe I'll give in this week and make a doc appt for some meds. Maybe.
Don't get me wrong...I love fall. It's my favorite season. But as far as the temps fluctuating from two extremes, my allergies don't feel quite the same as I do about the current temperatures. I love being able to wear my hoodies and jeans right now.  But the ability to breathe usually takes priority.
Speaking of fall, I'm excited to do some photo shoots soon since the leaves are starting to change. I've just got to get myself caught up on everything else to be able to do that.
It's taken me 45 minutes to get this far in this blog this morning. Talk about lazy and unable to pull my thoughts together. I do have caffeine now so maybe I can finish this thing.
So, an hour ago when I took the dog out, it was gray and rainy out. Now, there are blue skies and it's beautiful.  And it definitely feels like fall out there.

The other night, I went to dinner at a friends house. My shoulders and back were so tense she pulled out her chair massager. Which, if you know me, you know that I've been known to go with a previous battle buddy and my daughter to Bed Bath & Beyond specifically just to sit in the massage chairs they have on display.  Those things are amazing. But after using hers Friday night for a good hour or so, I have learned that leaning back into the chair while the shiatsu function is running that you will undoubtedly feel great at the moment, but will the very next day, have bruises and sore muscles. HAHA Right between my shoulder blades I feel like I've been beaten repeatedly. But I would totally do it all again. A little tough love is good sometimes. And yes its love! I even named her massage chair Carlos. So, the fact that me and the other girls took turns in the chair, the saying that we all took a ride on Carlos got a good laugh from all of us. Just sharing the love baby. just sharing the love.

I'm sitting here debating if I want to get dressed now and head to the commissary to get my bi-monthly shopping done. I've put it off for almost 5 days now. The commissary trip is always chaotic and takes pre-planning to achieve maximum results.  I am a couponer. And sadly, this payday, I have very few coupons that will be of use for me. Granted, I suck at couponing. But If I can save 4% on my overall bill (usually about $20 bucks).  I'm a happy girl. It feels like all the time and effort paid off just a little. This time will be nothing compared to that. But I still have to do the psych-out to convince myself to go. Either that or the hunger from actually being out of food. HAHA The case-lot sale is also going on this weekend. Which means its going to be crazy there and since I have put it off to the last minute, I'll be lucky to find the basic essentials that we need. We'll see.
Maybe I'll lay here and enjoy the quiet a little bit longer before I begin the adventure. yeah...that sounds pretty good.

Have a good Sunday
later ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment