1. It's Tuesday. Aaaaallllll day long! Why can't it be Friday or something. Speaking of Friday, I'm going on a field trip with the kids at school on Thursday and Friday and I'm really excited. I went last year and I really liked it. I'm also taking pictures for the class. :) Another excitement for me.
2. I went to a Her War Her Voice meeting tonight. I've been to a few and really enjoy going. Those ladies are amazing and it's an awesome group. Check it out. http://www.herwarhervoice.com/ or on facebook www.facebook.com/herwarhervoice
3. Tonight we discussed toxic friendships. We all know about those. What we look for in friendships, what is a no-go in relationships, and when to end them. Being a military spouse, we meet so many people and have so many friendships. There's always those that are toxic in our lives and don't benefit you and can even hurt you. And realizing these relationships and knowing when and how to get out of them is important. This goes for any relationship really. I am lucky to say that I do have a great group of friends...and luckily not too many acquaintances here are toxic.
4. I should be baking a cake right now for work tomorrow. Mountain Dew Cake. Aka the diabetics nightmare. But GAH it's sooooooooooo good!!!
5. One of my friends let me borrow her carpet cleaner this past weekend. All I gotta say is...I've got to get me one of those things!!!! I cleaned my downstairs, my couch, chair, ottoman, and the daughter's room (so far). I love it! I've got to finish the upstairs but I'll need another bottle of cleaner. Cause this house was way overdue a deep cleaning!
6. I still feel like I need a day to stay in my pajamas, sleep most of the day, and just relax. When does this happen? I think I need to schedule this day asap!
7. My hubby unloaded the dishwasher. I think the Heavens have opened and I heard angels singing!! I love you honey!!
8. Just realized hubby unloaded the dishwasher just before he asked me about buying another truck. LOL hmmmmmm. HAHAHA
9. Checked my daughter's grades today (end of the first 6 weeks). Gotta say...I'm so proud of her (again)! I love that she wants and strives for good grades!
10. Okay...I'm down to 10 and I'm drawing blank. I think it's time for me to relax (right after I bake this cake).
ya'll have a good one!