Trying something different today. My sister has always done this blog "10 Thoughts for Tuesday". So, since I'm feeling a little random right now, I thought this might be the best thing for me today. So here we go.......
1) On my way to an appointment which should have taken me only 30 minutes travel time, I went through THREE construction zones and arrived an hour after leaving my home. Yes...i was late for my appointment. grrr
Then on the way back home...there was yet another construction zone thrown in for good measure just to make sure I was held up at all of them. all I can say is...Really People?? Really???
2) On my way home, I heard over the radio "The following is a test of the emergency broadcast system." But unlike every other test i've ever heard, this one continued with "after hearing the test, click your heels together three times and say there's no place like home...there's no place like home...there's no place like home". Then I heard the screeching sound...followed by birds chirping and tweeting and this chick saying "there's no place like home". Only in Kansas people!!
3) This ten thoughts thing is harder than I thought it would be. lol
4) Okay this list thing leads me into thinking of my to-do list. I won't bore you with that. lol
5) Random fact you may not know about me...I'm a cryer. I cry watching movies. And one that I recommend next time you need a good cry is Soul Surfer. I cried pretty much throughout the entire movie. What a great story though! And based on a true story about Bethany Hamilton. love love love it!!!
6) While watching the movie tonight, hubby was laying on the couch. He raised up to get the remote and the dog slid perfectly into the spot he was laying in. He looks at her and says "Really?" and I could imagine if she could speak she would have said at that very moment..."Puppy-Eyes Power ACTIVATE!"
7) I have two days of summer vacation left and I feel like I have so much left to do. Where did the time go?
8) I feel the need to do another photo shoot very very soon. I'm a little behind on my practicing. Anyone wanna model?
9) By the time I post this...Tuesday will be over. This has taken me pretty much all day to write. LOL
10) I have just realized I can't watch tv with out the guide feature working. lol just flipping through channels to see what's on is so hard. What did we ever do before??
Maybe next Tuesday I'll be a little more efficient at getting this done. So much for being random today.