Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Monkey Day

I'm so excited!!! Hubby and I just stopped to get gas in my vehicle and I did the usual debate trying to decide if I was going in the store...or waiting in the truck. Then he says..."don't you want to get some monkeys??" I flew outta that truck like a bat outta hell!!!
So, let me introduce you to our new monkeys..............

Of course...I had to get two others that we already had in order to get these two. But that's okay.  There's one more out of the set that we still need to get. One that, I know for a fact, we used to have, but for some reason he has gone MIA at some point over the past couple of years.
And I have this somewhat selfish feeling that I don't want anyone else to know where we got them because the monkeys are MINE!!!  LOL I will have to go back to this "place" and check to see that the one I still need works its way around to the drop spot.  I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want him!!!
Ya know...other wives have a little more expensive tastes when it comes to things they desire. Me?? give me some quarters and monkeys in a plastic ball. I'm good to go! LOL

Have a happy monkey day friends!

2 comments: